Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Winterguard Season is Here!

The 2012 winterguard and indoor percussion season is here and this year I will be photographing all of the Louisiana Colorguard and Percussion Circuit shows! I spent last Saturday at the West Monroe show and had a blast capturing shots of all the competing units. The bar has been raised again this year, and I am excited to see how everyone's shows progress through the season.

Each week I am going to post my favorite images from each show. So, here are some of my favorite shots from the first show of the season!

(to view all of the photos from the West Monroe show click here)












2 comments:

  1. Hello. magnificent job. I did not anticipate this. This is a remarkable story. Thanks!
    Hayward Display Board Only IDXL2DB1930

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really make it appear so easy together with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be really one thing that I think I'd never understand. It kind of feels too complex and very wide for me. I'm taking a look forward to your subsequent publish, I'll attempt to get the grasp of it!
    Sorel Women's Tofino CVS Boot

    ReplyDelete