Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Band's Perspective - Mandeville vs Catholic

Friday, I traveled with Mandeville High School marching band to Baton Rouge for the Mandeville vs Catholic H.S. game. This was my first game as the colorguard instructor with Mandeville. As always, I brought along the camera. While the guard danced beside me in the stands to the sounds of the Skipper band, I took the opportunity to shoot photos of the band and occasionally turned the camera toward the field. Below are a few of my favorite shots from the night. (To see all of the images of the band please visit my website at: www.clphotosonline.com and look for the "MHS Band - MHS vs Catholic" Gallery)

To any MHS colorguard members who see this blog, congrats on a great first performance!!









No comments:

Post a Comment