Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Super Bowl XLVII

It has been a busy but exciting two weeks. First, I was in Tromso, Norway for a week shooting some fantastic scenery and then I flew back to Louisiana just in time for the Super Bowl. I was one of several photographers shooting for USA Today Sports Images and I was assigned to shoot from above. What made my shooting position challenging was moving around the dome. I didn't have a designated seat and I tried to get as many different perspectives as I could. This required me navigating fans and running up and down escalators throughout the game while carrying a lot of gear. I definitely got my workout for the day that is for sure. Despite some of the obstacles I think I came away with a few nice images. Below are my favorites from the day.


 



























No comments:

Post a Comment