Saturday, July 10, 2010

CWS

A lot has happened in the past few weeks. I shot more baseball games in the past few weeks than I have all year, spent nearly 40 hours and 2,000 miles driving in my car between Louisiana and Omaha, Nebraska and accepted a staff photographer position at a newspaper in Grand Island, Neb!

This was my second year shooting the College World Series and this year was definitely not like last year. Its sad that this was the final year in Roseblatt Stadium, it really is a unique place. It seems as if mother nature was dictating the games most of the time with rain delays, lightning delays, days of extreme heat and then perfect weather for the final series. Though, the lightning did make for nice photos. Here are just a couple of my favorite images from the two weeks in Omaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment