Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Beginning

A few weeks after returning to Louisiana from shooting the College World Series in Omaha, Nebraska, I am back in Nebraska but this time I am here to stay. I am now working as the staff photographer for The Grand Island Independent in Grand Island, Neb. I have been here for less than a week and I have shot some fun assignments. Here are a few of my favorite shots from my first couple of photo assignments.

(above) Hannah Benson, left, jumps into the air next to Allie Conklin, right, after the two guessed the correct answer during a team building game at an Ultimate Image Show Choir rehearsal on Thursday during the show choir's week long camp at Grand Island Senior High School.
(above) Tuba players practice in a hallway of the school at Grand Island Senior High School during their band camp. 
Breanna Casares, a senior, tosses her flag as she and other members of the the Grand Island Senior High School colorguard rehearse a portion of the marching band show during band camp at the high school on Tuesday.
Students participate in team building game at an Ultimate Image Show Choir rehearsal on Thursday during the show choir's week long camp at Grand Island Senior High School.


ALL PHOTOS © The Independent

No comments:

Post a Comment